Choice Translating® respects your privacy, and we want you to understand exactly how personally identifiable information we collect from you on this Web site (www.choicetranslating.com) will be used and with whom it may be shared.
We also want you to know:
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information collection, use and sharing.
Choice Translating® is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding your translation request. We will not share that information with any third party outside of our organization, except as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. linguists). Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, accounting or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You also can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number on our Web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.